Additional sizes may be available!Additional sizes may be available! Email me when available
|*||All-natural remedies treat bacterial and fungal infections|
|*||Treats & prevents a large spectrum of disease-causing organs|
|*||Use together for faster treatment, tissue regeneration, and healing|
All-natural remedies treat bacterial and fungal infections. Tea Tree extract in MelaFix helps combat bacterial infections such as red ulcers, fin and tail rot, cloudy eyes, and more in as little as 4 days. Heals open wounds, ulcers, and damaged fins. 16 oz treats up to 4,800 gallons. PimaFix is a natural botanical remedy made from Pimenta racemosa (West Indian Bay) oil to treat cotton-like fungal infections, and both internal and external infections. Prevents resistant strains of disease-causing organisms. Use together to treat a broader range of infections with quick tissue regeneration and wound healing. 16 oz treats up to 2,400 gallons. Won't discolor water, or affect pH, or biological filter during treatment.
MelaFix Directions for Use:
- Shake well. For best results, remove activated carbon during treatment.
- As a disease or wound treatment: Add 1 tsp. (5 ml) for every 50 U.S. gallons of pond water. Repeat application daily for 7 days. After 7 days, make a 25% water change. Treatment may be continued, if necessary.
Keep out of the reach of children.
Melaleuca CAS#8008-98-8 (5.0%)
Inert ingredients 95.0%
Not for human consumption or for the treatment of fish intended for human consumption.
PimaFix Directions for Use:
- Shake well before each use.
- For best results, remove activated carbon during treatment.
- As a disease treatment: Add 1 tsp. for every 50 gallons of pond water.
- Repeat application daily for 7 days. Treatment may be continued, if necessary.
In extreme cases of especially stubborn infections, PimaFix has been designed to work synergistically with MelaFix. Using PimaFix and MelaFix together provides the added benefit of quick tissue regeneration and wound healing.
Contains: Pimenta racemosa CAS#80006-78-8 (< 3.0%)
Not for human consumption or for the treatment of fish intended for human consumption. Keep out of reach of children.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including beta-Myrcene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.