International Shipping Information
We are now Shipping to International Customers!
LiveAquaria® is excited to offer shipping to customers living outside the US in coordination with USAbox.com, a mail forwarding service. Only hardgoods are eligible for this service, and it will NOT be available for aquatic life, live or frozen foods, reef rock, or live plants.
Includes countries outside the US, APO addresses, Puerto Rico, and other US territories. (For shipments to Hawaii and Alaska, refer to US shipping page).
How does it work?
- Visit the USAbox.com mail forwarding service at https://www.USAbox.com and create an account. The service agreement is between you and USAbox.com.
- USAbox.com will provide you with a US mailing address. Use this address as your shipping address when you place an order on the LiveAquaria® website. Note: taxes, duties or customs fees charged by your government are customer’s responsibility. You may wish to check with USAbox.com for information on what those may be.
- LiveAquaria® will ship your merchandise to the address you entered. USAbox.com will then forward the merchandise to you, per your agreement with them.
- Payment method: Major credit cards and PayPal are acceptable forms of payment. PayPal is the preferred method of payment for international orders.
- LiveAquaria® is responsible for safe delivery to your USAbox.com shipping address. Claims for damages or losses beyond that point should be addressed with USAbox.com.
- The day your order ships to the USAbox.com address, you will receive an e-mail containing your item numbers and tracking number so you can track your shipment to the USAbox.com address. After the package has been received by USAbox.com, a different tracking number will come from USAbox.com to track shipment from that address to the final destination.
Hard good orders over $49 will ship free to your USAbox.com address!
Note: We may hold your package before sending it to a third party shipper due to inclement weather conditions or carrier delays.
For Our International Customers:
- Equipment – Equipment and supplies are manufactured for use within the US. Power plugs for electronic equipment will require an adaptor for use in countries outside the US.
- Returns – If you are not 100% satisfied with your hardgoods purchase, you can return it within 30 days for store credit (expires 12 months from date of issue) for the purchase price of the returned item(s). Freight, duties, and fees associated with returns shipments are the responsibility of the customer.
- Warranty – Beyond 30 days, customer should contact the manufacturer to see of any warranty is in effect if product is shipped outside of the US.