||Nano Cube high-tech aquarium system with 3-stage filtration and lighting
||Nano Cube's fan-cooled aquarium canopy extends the life of bulbs & ballast
||Ideal depth for stacking live rock to create a miniature reef aquarium
The Nano Cube aquarium system exemplifies high-tech performance in miniature. Designed to provide the ideal depth for proper rock stacking and planting, the Nano Cube aquarium system also features rounded glass corners for seamless panoramic viewing. Fan-cooled aquarium canopy extends the life of bulbs and ballast. 3-stage mechanical, chemical, and biological filtration maintains water quality for a healthy aquarium environment. Each Nano Cube model features energy efficient compact fluorescent lighting and built-in LED Nite-Vu Moonlight to illuminate nocturnal behaviors.
The larger, 24 gallon Nano Cube Deluxe expands possibilities for avid nano reef hobbyists. With more usable space for fish, corals, and other aquarium inhabitants, this larger model features two 36-watt 50/50 compact fluorescent lamps offering 72 total watts or 3 watts of lighting per gallon. Measures 18" x 18" x 19-3/4" high. 290 gph. UL-Listed.
Replacement filter media and replacement lightbulbs sold separately.
Installed with a splashguard lens for bulb and ballast protection. Energy-saving ballast allows for "flicker-free" starts and dependable long-term performance. Provides maximum light output with the least amount of heat production. 24 gallon Nano Cube Deluxe includes two 36-watt 50/50 compact fluorescent lamps offering 72 total watts or 3 watts of lighting per gallon.
This discreet filtration system is hidden to provide maximum space for your aquarium inhabitants. Sponge filter traps detritus and free-floating particulate matter. Activated carbon bag removes dissolved organics and odors. Ceramic Rings and Bio-Balls provide the ideal environment for beneficial bacteria.
The included submersible pump is rated at 106 gph for water circulation. 24 gallon Nano Cube Deluxe includes 290 gph pump.
Double Fan Cooled Canopy
Heavy-duty ABS canopy can be flipped back and held in place for easy access for cleaning and feeding. Specifically designed for extra heat output with 4 vents and 2 built-in cooling fans to dissipate excess heat. Ensures cooler operation to extend the life of bulbs and ballast. Deluxe Nano Cube features a ventilated reflector.
Ball Bearing Fans
Quieter operation than standard fans on the market.
Do NOT allow water contact on any of the electrical components - may cause electrical shock.
- Fill the Nano Cube with water before plugging power cords into grounded outlets.
- The first plug will automatically start the circulation pump.
- The second plug controls the power to the lighting system.
- Flip the light switch to "ON" position located on top of the canopy to turn on Compact Fluorescent Lighting.
Nano Cube Maintenance:
Always unplug the pump and lighting power cords before performing any maintenance to prevent damage to the equipment.
- Rinse out sponge filter (located in the rear of the aquarium) under sink faucet monthly and replace when necessary.
- Remove and replace activated carbon bag monthly. New bags should be rinsed under sink faucet before installing into filter compartment.
- Replace bulbs annually.
- Do NOT clean Ceramic Rings - this may harm beneficial bacteria.
- Remove circulation pump located in the rear compartment and rinse impeller motor under sink faucet to dislodge debris and particulate matter.
- Remove screws from the splashguard lens and remove compact fluorescent lamp.
- Replace with new lamp and install splashguard lens.
|Capacity approximate amounts
|24 Gallon Nano Cube
- A heater is not included with the Nano Cube. You will want to purchase a heater for tropical (75°-80°F) specimens that require warm tropical temperatures for survival.
- The heater can be placed inside the main body of the tank or in the rear compartment.