Additional sizes may be available!Additional sizes may be available! Email me when available
|*||Premium staple and maintenance pond fish food|
|*||Contains proper balance of nutrients to keep pond fish healthy|
|*||Vitamin-enriched floating sticks for all pond fish|
Premium nutrition for all pond fish. Floating food sticks are lightweight and highly digestible for less water contamination. These koi food sticks float longer, so you can enjoy watching fish feed on the water's surface. For spring, summer, and fall feedings. 50°F+
- TetraPond Pond Sticks are an ideal staple/maintenance food that provides nutrition for energy, longevity and overall health.
- Designed to soften quickly sincee pond fish have no teeth.
- High digestibility for proper nutrient absorption. Promotes clear water by minimizing waste.
Guide to Proper Fish Feeding
- Feed at least two to thee times daily, only as much food as your fish will consume within five minutes.
- When water temperature is below 50°F pond fish should be fed a wheat germ or cool water diet. They should not be fed when water temperature is below 39°F.
Ingredients: Wheat Starch, Corn Flour, Fish Meal, Feeding Oat Meal, De-hulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Germ Meal, Soybean Oil, Algae Meal, Mono-basic Calcium Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (Source of Vitamin C), Inositol, Niacin, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (Stabilized Vitamin C), D-Calcium Pantothenate, A-Tocopherol-Acetate, Riboflavin-5-Phosphate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Cyanocobalamin, Cholecalciferol, Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Cobalt Nitrate. Color: Yellow 5 Lake, Ethoxyquin (antioxidant) as a preservative.
|Crude Protein||min. 28.0%|
|Crude Fat||min. 3.5%|
|Crude Fiber||max. 2.0%|
Nutrients and their Benefits:
Protein: Contains amino acids for growth and maintenance.
Fat: Concentrated energy source.
Fiber: For healthy and efficient digestion.
Vitamins: For growth, health and metabolism.