|*||All-in-one glass aquarium kit great for planted aquarium landscapes|
|*||7,500°K adjustable W+RGB LED lamp supports aquatic plant growth|
|*||Distinct curved front glass maximizes spectacular aquarium views|
Flex your creative muscles with this innovative all-in-one aquarium system. Unlike conventional bow-front aquariums, the Fluval Flex Aquarium Kit - 15-Gallon Aquarium features a distinct curved front that bows vertically rather than horizontally to create a visual effect that maximizes aquarium views. Combined with a powerful, 3-stage integrated filtration system and a fully adjustable 7,500?K White + RGB LED light, the Fluval Flex Aquarium Kit equips creative hobbyists with the necessary hardware to set up a lush freshwater planted aquarium masterpiece. 15-gallon Fluval Flex aquarium measures 16" x 15" x 16" high.
- Fully adjustable White + RGB LEDs for endless color blends
- FLEXPad remote can also control fun special effects (i.e. fading cloud cover, lightning bolts)
- Powerful 3-stage filtration for superior water quality
- Oversized mechanical (foam), chemical (carbon), and biological (BioMax) media included
- Multi-directional dual outputs for customized water flow
- Hidden rear filter compartment
- Stylish honeycomb wrap conceals water line and sides of rear compartment
- Easy-feed top-cover opening
- Bold curved front design
- For freshwater use only
LED Lighting System
- 7,500°K LED lamp supports plant growth and enhances fish colors
- 10.8W, 2,450 LUX
- Glass aquarium with cover
- LED lighting system
- Safe, low-voltage transformer
- Circulation pump with output nozzle
- Foam filter block with handle
- Activated carbon insert
- BioMax insert
- FLEXPad remote control
Installing your Aquarium
- Thoroughly rinse the aquarium, cover, and filter media, using fresh water and a damp cloth. NEVER use soap on any component placed in your aquarium as soap is harmful to fish. NOTE: Place aquarium on a level, sturdy surface; away from any electrical equipment, direct sunlight, drafts, heat sources, or high-traffic areas. Apply Anti-Slip Pad on surface first before placing aquarium.
- Position Filter Media and Pump.
- When filling aquarium with water, add the correct doses of Fluval Aqua Plus Water Conditioner and Fluval Cycle Concentrated Biological Booster (all sold separately). NOTE: Consult your fish dealer for proper species and fish stocking levels.
- Remove plastic cover from wireless remote. Remove the clear plastic tab located at the bottom of the remote to activate the battery connection (the remote should have the battery included).
- Ensure there is a direct line of sight between the fixture sensor located at the top of cover and the remote control.
- Point the remote so that the infrared sensor on the remote activates the sensor on the cover.
To Change the Battery
- Battery compartment is located on back of remote.
- To open, slide "Release" tab to the right while gently pulling out the battery door.
- Insert (1) 3V battery.
- Gently push battery door closed.
Remote Control Keypad Functions
- Power: Press these buttons to turn LED on or off.
- Brightness (+ / -): Repeatedly press these buttons to increase or decrease desired light intensity.
- R/G/B LED Color: Press any of these buttons to add or remove red, green, blue and to adjust their color intensity.
- Moon/Cloud Cover: Press the button for fading cloud cover.
- Storm Effects: Press this button to mimic storms with lightning effect.
- All Color Spectral Cycle: Setting slowly cycles through color spectrum.
Maintaining your Aquarium
NOTE: To ensure the wellbeing of aquarium inhabitants, it is essential to maintain your aquarium. At the very minimum, remove 20% of the water once a week and replace with fresh water that is of similar temperature to your tank and treated with the correct dose of Fluval Aqua Plus Water Conditioner.
NOTE: Regular replacement of Fluval Filter Media is essential to ensure optimum performance. The filter media should be changed alternately in order to maintain continuous biological activity. To enhance bacterial action, pour a dose of Fluval Cycle Concentrated Biological Booster onto your filter inserts each time you change the media.
|Foam Filter Block
Traps particles and debris
||Rinse every 4-6 weeks
|Activated Carbon Insert
||2 to 4 weeks
Provides Optimum Biological Balance
||Rinse every 6-8 weeks||2-3 months
What Makes Fluval So Trusted?
Fluval is a world leader in quality aquatic products. Fish-hobbyists everywhere have depended on Fluval's reliable technology and great design for over 35 years.
Fluval has built its reputation by developing technically advanced, innovative products that are easy to use, durable, and convenient. Without Fluval innovations the world's aquariums would be far less inspiring.
Fluval's pioneering spirit and commitment to technology and design are also reflected in its wide product range, from the technically advanced Fluval G Series Filters to stylish yet practical aquariums, including Fluval Edge, Chi, Profile, and Studio.