|*||Rimless, ultra-clear aquarium is perfect for setting up a spectacular reef tank|
|*||Features an integrated, automatic top-up system and a built-in surface skimmer|
|*||The REEFER™ series is designed for ease of operation and is fully customizable|
Red Sea’s REEFER™ series of Reef Systems provide advanced hobbyists with a solid foundation for building a fully featured reef or marine aquarium. The REEFER™ XXL 750 combines a contemporary, rimless, ultra-clear glass aquarium with a stylish cabinet and a comprehensive water management system including a professional sump with integrated automatic top-up and Red Sea’s unique, silent down-flow system. Incorporating technologies originally developed for Red Sea’s all-in-one MAX® coral reef systems, the REEFER™ series is designed for ease of operation while enabling the advanced hobbyist to install an unlimited choice of lighting, filtration, circulation and controllers to create a uniquely customized system.
The XXL tank is 25.6" wide, 23.6" high, and 71" long (750 liter/200 gal capacity). The tank is constructed using 19mm (3/4") ultra-clear glass and sits on extra durable HPL coated plywood Marine Spec cabinet for greater water resistance. The feet are fully adjustable for perfect leveling on any surface.
Other exciting REEFER features include:
- REEFER™ aquariums are constructed from thick, beveled-edge, ultra-clear glass to support their elegant and modern rimless design.
- The aquarium sits on a recessed base that “floats” it above the cabinet, which seamlessly follows the contour of the glass.
- The marine-spec laminated cabinet that houses the sump, (and in the larger models also includes a dedicated, vented space for chillers) is smartly finished with weatherproof, epoxy-painted doors.
- Removable surface-skimming combs surround the top of the centrally located overflow box that houses the downpipe, sump return pipe and the discreet multi-directional “eyeball” return outlet nozzle.
- In the event of a blockage in the regulated downpipe, an additional emergency overflow pipe provides an unrestricted free flow of aquarium water directly to the sump.
- On entering the sump the water passes through a 225 micron mechanical filter bag, before entering the filtration compartment that maintains a constant water height, making it suitable for all skimmers and other reactors.
- In order to remove any air bubbles that may have escaped from the skimmer, the water passes through a bubble-stripping cascade on its way to the return pump chamber.
- To ensure a constant water level in the pump compartment, all REEFER™ sumps include an integrated automatic freshwater top-up unit, guaranteeing a constant, stable water flow throughout the complete system.
- Supplied as a complete self-assembly kit, all pipe work is ready without the need for any gluing.
- Aquarium dimensions: 71" long, 25.6" wide, 23.6" high
- Total system height with cabinet: 58.3"
- Ultra clear front and side glass thickness: 3/4?
- Built in surface skimmer
- Integrated automatic top up system
- Display tank water volume (L): 160 gallons
- In-cabinet sump water volume: 40 gallons
- Total system water volume: 200 gallons
- RO reservoir volume: 7.5 gal
- Sump Dimensions, water height: 8.3"-10.6"
- Sump Dimensions, skimmer chamber: 28" by 20"
- Sump Dimensions, pump chamber: 13" by 11"
- Recommended return pump (not included): 1850 gph