|Complete retrofit kit for combining your LED light fixtures with T5 HO lighting
|Hanging fixture with 4 built-in T5 HO housings delivers incredible light output
|For use with Kessil 360, EcoTech Marine, and Aquaillumination Prime LED fixtures
Aquatic Life T5HO Hybrid 4-Lamp Mounting System Fixture allows you to combine two of the most popular aquarium lighting technologies—T5HO and LED—into one sleek hybrid fixture. The mounting system has room for up to four T5HO lamps, allowing you to place two bulbs on each side of the LEDs you mount in the fixture. The fixture uses highly regarded HEP brand ballasts, and reflectors keep the T5HO light inside the aquarium and silicone socket endcaps protect the ends of the lamps from moisture.
Aquatic Life T5HO Hybrid 4-Lamp Mounting System Fixture is available in 36" length for 18-24" wide (front to back) aquariums.
This mounting system is for use with the Kessil 360™, EcoTech Radion™, and AquaIllumination™ Prime LED fixtures, and includes universal mounting brackets to install the LEDs into the fixture. Suspension hardware is included. Features silicone socket lamp endcaps protect pins of T5HO lamps from moisture and salt creep while the reflector design keeps light output focused inside the aquarium.
Lamps, mounting arms and LED fixtures sold separately.
READ AND FOLLOW ALL SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
DANGER– To avoid possible electric shock, special care should be taken since water is employed in the use of aquarium equipment. For each of the following situations, do not attempt repairs by yourself; return the appliance to an authorized service facility for service or discard the appliance:
1) If the appliance falls into the water, DON’T reach for it! First unplug it and then retrieve it. If electrical components of the appliance get wet, unplug the appliance immediately.
2) Carefully examine the appliance after installation. It should not be plugged in if there is water on parts not intended to be wet.
3) Do not operate any appliance if it has a damaged cord or plug, or if it is malfunctioning or has been dropped or damaged in any manner.
4) To avoid the possibility of the appliance plug or receptacle getting wet, position aquarium stand and tank to one side of a wall-mounted receptacle to prevent water from dripping onto the receptacle or plug. A “drip loop,” as pictures in the Owner’s Manual, should be arranged by the user for each cord connecting an aquarium appliance to a receptacle. The “drip loop” is that part of the cord below the level of the receptacle, or the connector if an extension cord is used, to prevent water traveling along the cord and coming in contact with the receptacle. If the plug or receptacle does get wet, DON’T unplug the cord. Disconnect the fuse or circuit breaker that supplies power to the appliance. Then, unplug and examine for presence of water in the receptacle.
- Close supervision is necessary when any appliance is used by or near children.
- To avoid injury, do not contact moving parts or hot parts such as heaters, reflectors, lamp bulbs, and the like.
- Always unplug an appliance from an outlet when not in use, before putting on or taking off parts, and before cleaning. Never yank the cord to pull the plug from outlet. Grasp the plug and pull to disconnect.
- Do not use an appliance for other than intended use. The use of attachments not recommended or sold by the appliance manufacturer may cause an unsafe condition.
- Do not install or store the appliance where it will be exposed to the weather or to temperatures below freezing.
- Make sure an appliance mounted on a tank is securely installed before operating it.
- Read and observe all the important notices on the appliance.
- If an extension cord is necessary, a cord with a proper rating should be used. A cord rated for less amperes or watts than the appliance rating may overheat. Care should be taken to arrange the cord so that it will not be tripped over or pulled.
- For added safety, the appliance must be plugged into a receptacle controlled by a GFCI (ground fault interrupter) circuit breaker.
- The device must be properly connected to a grounded three-prong receptacle.
- This appliance is intended FOR HOUSEHOLD USE ONLY.
- This Light Fixture is required to be used over a covered aquarium. A glass top or protective barrier is required to minimize the fixture’s exposure to water.