Additional sizes may be available!Additional sizes may be available! Email me when available
· We cannot ship item CD-79118 to Alaska.
|*||Activated carbon for aquarium water purification|
|*||Effectively removes a wide range of aquarium pollutants|
|*||Clog resistant pellet shape optimizes aquarium waste removal|
Enjoy custom brand aquarium chemical filter media at budget-friendly prices. Specially selected for aquarium water purification, LiveAquaria Premium Activated Carbon is a high-quality bulk filter media that's easy on your wallet. The key to superior adsorption is the maximized surface area found on each granule and pellet of activated carbon. A wide variety of contaminants including pesticides, chlorine, dissolved organics, ozone and heavy metals are effectively removed to keep aquarium fish and invertebrates healthy. Also removes discoloration and odors for crystal clear and odor free aquariums Use with a filter media bag.
For fresh and saltwater aquariums. Use one tablespoon for every 10 gallons of water.
Using LiveAquaria Premium Pelleted Carbon
All aquariums vary, LiveAquaria recommends using one tablespoon for every 10 gallons of water. As a part of regular maintenance, replace every two weeks or when necessary.
For use in a reactor or canister filter
- Rinse. Pour the correct amount of carbon into a mesh filter media bag and close securely. Rinse the carbon with RO/DI (reverse osmosis/deionized) water or water from the tank to remove the dust created from storage and transport.
- Pour the correct amount of carbon into the appropriate filter chamber or reactor, we recommend using a filter bag.
For use in a filter bag
- Rinse. Pour the correct amount of carbon into a mesh filter bag and close securely. Rinse the carbon with RO/DI water or water from the tank to remove the dust created from storage and transport.
- Place in tank. Place in a high flow area of the tank or sump to maximize water flow through the carbon.