|*|| 35W fully submersible preset heaters for aquariums 7.9-9.2 gallons in size |
|*|| Mini heater automatically maintains aquarium temperature at around 78°F |
|*|| Durable heater great for freshwater or marine aquariums as well as turtle tanks |
Compact and durable submersible heater automatically maintains aquarium water temperature at 78°F in systems between 7.9 and 9.2 gallons in size. The LiveAquaria® Mini Heater boasts a durable fully-encased submersible design and simple "plug and play" operation. Innovative preset heater technology automatically adjusts heat output to maintain constant water temperature to ensure reliable use while reducing the risk of overheating. Built-in suction cup mount allows secure vertical or horizontal heater placement in your aquarium. Great for freshwater or marine aquarium applications as well as for paludariums and turtle tanks.
The LiveAquaria® Mini Heater measures 2-1/8" x 7/8" x 3-3/8" high and is for submersible use only. 4 foot cord.
||AC 100-200V 50/60Hz
||30-35 Liters / 7.9-9.2 Gallons|
- Determine a location in your aquarium for your LiveAquaria® Mini Heater. The best location is an area that receives proper water flow (i.e., near the outlet of a power filter or circulation pump). Do not place heater in aquarium substrate.
- Secure heater in place by firmly pressing suction cup mount onto a clean aquarium wall surface.
- Arrange a "drip loop" and plug the power cord into an electrical outlet.
NOTE: DO NOT OPERATE THE HEATER DRY. The LiveAquaria® Mini Heater must be completely submersed in water at all times when plugged into an electrical outlet.
Additional Safety Instructions
- Always unplug the heater from the electrical outlet when performing maintenance on your heater or aquarium.
- When removing the heater from the aquarium, unplug the heater from the electrical outlet and wait 10-15 minutes to allow the heater to cool and then remove it from the aquarium.
- If the heater is cracked and/or has moisture inside it, disconnect it from the power source.
- For indoor household use only.