- High quality freeze-dried daphnia fortified with bioencapsulated multivitamins for aquarium fish
- Excellent source of natural nutrition perfect to offer as a treat to most freshwater aquarium fish
- Pharmaceutical-grade freeze-drying process ensures exceptional color, texture, and taste of fresh daphnia
High-quality freeze-dried daphnia makes a flavorful high protein treat for most freshwater and marine aquarium fish. Hikari Bio-Pure Freeze Dried Daphnia are readily accepted by most freshwater and saltwater aquarium fish thanks to a superior pharmaceutical-grade freeze-drying process that ensures exceptional natural nutrition, color, texture, and taste of fresh daphnia. Fortified with bioencapsulated multivitamins, Hikari Bio-Pure Freeze Dried Daphnia offers enhanced nutrition superior to live daphnia and are free of harmful parasites and bacteria. Hikari Bio-Pure Freeze Dried Daphnia soften quickly in water making them a delectable and irresistible treat for aquarium carnivores. The small size of Hikari Bio-Pure Freeze Dried Daphnia makes them ideal for almost any tropical fish and also as part of a reef feeding regimen.
Excellent for Use During Medicating
- Use Hikari Bio-Pure Freeze Dried Daphnia as a delivery agent to administer medication by soaking the food in water mixed with the medication you intend to use. This process speeds recovery by helping the fish ingest the medication more rapidly
- For five days after your medicating routine is complete use Hikari Bio-Pure Freeze Dried Daphnia to help cleanse the fish's digestive system and speed recovery
- When fish won't eat anything else, they normally will eat Hikari Bio-Pure Freeze Dried Daphnia
Ideal For: Freshwater and marine species, fry and other small mouthed fish, egg layers, livebearers, inverts and smaller marine fishes too.
Feeding Instructions: Provide as a treat up to three (3) times daily the amount your aquatic pet will completely consume within a minute.
Ingredients: Daphnia, Vitamin E supplement, L-ascorbyl-2-polyphoshate (stabilized Vitamin C), thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, and Vitamin B12 supplement.
Please note: Handling freeze-dried foods derived from live animals can cause the same allergic reaction possible by handling the live animal itself. To avoid potential problems, always wash your hands immediately after use and avoid contact with your nose, eyes, and mouth.
Hikari® Bio-Pure® FD products never contain artificial colors or preservatives. Use before the best before date. After opening, please keep the container out of direct sunlight, high heat, or humidity as this can cause the contents to degrade rapidly. For maximum success the contents should be used within 90 days of purchase and be kept tightly closed when not in use.