Fluval® CO2 Indicator Kit
Additional sizes may be available!Additional sizes may be available! Email me when available
|*||Indicates approximate CO2 level to provide guidance on bubble dosing rate|
|*||Monitor approximate CO2 levels and also helps gauge CO2 levels|
Monitor carbon dioxide levels in live-planted aquariums with this Fluval CO2 Indicator Kit. This kit is used to monitor approximate CO2 levels and also helps gauge CO2 levels in aquariums. Kit will indicate the approximate CO2 level in aquarium water to provide guidance on bubble dosing rate (pH based).
Also available - replacement solution for Fluval CO2 indicator set.
1 x 10 mL CO2 (0.34 fl oz) Indicator liquid
1 x CO2 Indicator
Colour check sticker to assist in gauging CO2 levels
CO2 Indicator Kit, Directions for Use:
- Detach the reservoir from the cap of the CO2 Indicator.
- Add 1 mL (0.03 fl oz) of the Indicator Liquid to the reservoir of the CO2 Indicator (fill to clear line) and reattach both parts of the CO2 Indicator. Do not add water.
- Place CO2 Indicator vertically inside the tank (cone facing up) and attach to the wall of the tank using the suction cup.
- Place the color check sticker over the suction cup on the outside wall of the tank.
CO2 Indicator Replacement Solution, Directions for Use:
- Add 1 mL (0.03 fl oz) of the Solution to the reservoir of the CO2 Indicator (fill to clear line). Do not add water.
The manufacturer recommends changing the CO2 Indicator Liquid every 2 to 4 weeks. Regularly monitor pH and KH levels.