|*||100% brine shrimp eggs for raising live aquarium fish food|
|*||Freshly hatched brine shrimp great for fish, corals, & Invertebrates|
|*||Quality product from the supplier of brine shrimp eggs for 40+ years!|
From FDA-certified solar salt ponds that are known for being rich in algae and diatoms, Brine Shrimp Eggs by San Francisco Bay provide proper nutrition and good growth for all salt and freshwater fish. Freshly hatched brine shrimp are an excellent food for baby fish (fry), small marine fish such as gobies, and blennies. Also great for reef aquarium invertebrates including Tridacnid Clams, Crabs, Feather Dusters, Shrimps, Sea Apples, as well SPS and LPS corals. 80% Hatch rate. 6 grams.
- Into a container add 1 quart (1 liter) of water, add 1 teaspoon of brine shrimp eggs and plug in air pump to start aeration.
- After 1 hour of rehydration, add 2 tablespoons of aquarium (rock) salt and keep aeration on.
- Keep temperatures between 80-82 degrees F (26-28 degrees C), maintain a pH of 8.0 or above and eggs should hatch in 24-36 hours.
- After eggs hatch, turn off aeration, direct a light source at the bottom, wait 5-10 minutes for shells to float to top and baby shrimp to swim to bottom.
- Remove airline at pump end. Keeping above water surface, slowly lower airline and siphon water into fine net.
- Rinse shrimp under fresh water and feed to fish.