|*||Premium mounting option for suspending light fixtures over aquariums up to 30" tall|
|*||Includes hardware to easily attach the Light Fixture Hanger to your aquarium stand|
|*||Use two Light Fixture Hangers and a Hanging Kit to create your custom light mount|
Suspend aquarium light fixtures over your tank with the Aquatic Life® Universal/Hybrid Light Fixture Hanger, a premium mounting option for aquarium lighting. Universal/Hybrid Light Fixture Hanger is easy to install, easy to adjust, and secure. The fixture's horizontal extending arm allows suspension of lighting on aquariums up to 30" tall, and mounting plates allow the unit to be used on a wide variety of aquarium stands and furniture. To create your custom light mount system, use two Aquatic Life® Universal/Hybrid Light Fixture Hangers and suspend your aquarium light fixture with a Hanging Kit (each sold separately).
- Horizontal extending arm that allows suspension of light fixtures over aquariums up to 30 inches tall
- Adjustable Mounting Plates allow for use on a wide variety and heights of aquarium furniture
- Adjustable stop collar keeps cables safely secured
- Included zip-ties make power cord management easy
- Each hanger is rated for a maximum of 10 lbs
- Adjustable to 44" high. Extension arm max length 13"
Suspension hardware (Hanging Kit) not included.
WARNING: The light fixture hanger should be mounted into a secure surface only. Do not mount hardware directly into drywall/gypsum board (such as a wall) or any similar material. Mounting hardware MUST be attached with supplied screws into a wood board or wall studs that can handle 100 lbs or more.