|*||Sinking granules with natural color enhancers for aquarium goldfish|
|*||Nutritionally balanced food for optimal goldfish health and coloration|
|*||Added nutrients including Vitamin C supports overall goldfish health|
Keep ornamental aquarium goldfish healthy and brilliantly colored. TetraColor Sinking Goldfish Granules is nutritionally balanced with added vitamins and natural color-enhancers for optimal health and coloration. Spirulina maxima algae (6%) and other natural color-enhancers help promote the development of natural pink to orange-red colors. Slowly sinking morsels allow goldfish to feed in mid- and bottom water. 3.52 oz.
Wheat, Starch, Corn Flour, Feeding Oat Meal, Fish Meal, Dehulled Soy Bean Meal, Algae Meal, Wheat Gluten, Wheat Germ Meal, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Shrimp Meal, Dried Yeast, Monobasic Calcium Phosphate, Soybean Oil, Fish Oil, Lecithin, Yeast Extract, Ribo-Flavin-5-Phosphate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Inositol, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (stabilized Vitamin C), Niacin, A-Tocopherol-Acetate, D-Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Menadione Sodium Bisulfate Complex, Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Cholecalciferol (source of Vitamin D3), Manganese Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate and Cobalt Acetate. Colors includes: Beta-Carotene and Annatto Extract. Ethoxyquin and Citric Acid both as Preservative.
|400 mg/kg min.
Feed two to three times daily, only as much as your fish can consume within several minutes.
Nutritionally balanced, premium quality TetraColor Sinking Goldfish Granules
- Helps promote development of natural pink to orange-red colors of coldwater fish.
- Does not cloud water when used as directed.
- Contains Spirulina maxima algae (6%).
- Enhances fish's natural brilliant colors.
- Supports long life.
Packed with patented ProCare for optimal health
- Precise amounts of select vitamins and nutrients help support fish's immune system.
- Biotin supplement helps maintain healthy metabolism.
- Omega-3 fatty acids, the "healthy fat" goldfish need for energy and growth.