|*||Attach to Python No Spill Clean 'N Fill to ease aquarium maintenance|
|*||Convenient & easy way to refill your aquarium with clean, fresh water|
|*||Made in USA with aquarium-safe BPA-, arsenic- & lead-free materials|
Upgrade your Python No Spill Clean 'N Fill Aquarium Maintenance System and make routine water changes even more convenient. The Python Hook is the perfect companion for your Python No Spill Clean 'N Fill to ensure easy refill of aquariums with clean, fresh water.
When it is time to fill your aquarium, remove the Gravel Tube and replace it with the Python Hook for a convenient helping hand when filling your aquarium. Rugged, rigid design hooks onto your aquarium rim with added stability and security.
The Python Hook, constructed using only the highest-quality American-made, BPA-, arsenic- and lead-free materials, measures approximately 5-1/2" wide and 10-1/4" high.
Using your Python Hook
- While in the "Drain" positon, with the Python Flow Switch in the "closed" position, unscrew the Python Gravel Tube at the Flow Switch.
- Attach the Python Hook onto the Flow Switch.
- Place the attached Python Hook onto your aquarium.
- At your sink, adjust water temperature and place Python Faucet Pump in the "fill" position.
- Return to your tank and slowly open the Flow Switch.
- If you are filling multiple tanks, close the Switch and move the next tank, and then slowly open the Switch to fill.
- When finished filling, close the Python Flow Switch, go directly back to your sink, and put the Python Faucet Pump in the "drain" position.
- Go back to your tank and open the Switch, remove the Python Hook and coil your Python No Spill Clean 'N Fill Aquarium Maintenance System to store.
Never leave the Python Hook unattended when filling your tank(s) as this may cause over filling or flooding.
Python Products is not responsible for over filling or flooding.